Broadmead Area Residents’ Association
BARA has, as its primary mission, to supervise and manage the protective covenants that maintain Broadmead’s unique natural environment and community. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Safeguarding green space, parks, and trails.
- Addressing traffic issues such as parking and pedestrian safety.
- Interacting on behalf of residents with the District of Saanich and other appropriate government or jurisdictional authorities with respect to current and future requirements.
- Providing a forum for dialogue on matters of interest to residents.
- Meeting regularly to support, co-ordinate, or undertake activities that enhance the well-being and character of Broadmead residents and their community.